Pages

23 February 2013

The Final Week



This week is the final week of the Papacy of His Holiness, Pope Benedict XVI.  There are two final public appearances this week.  The Holy Father will give the usual Angelus prayer and address from the Papal apartments at Noon on Sunday.  I have the 9:00am Mass here at the Basilica that day, but I should be there on time.  He will have his final public appearance with his Wednesday audience on February 27th at 10:00am.  I plan on attending that, too, with probably 100,000 other people.

I am considering using Twitter (@PiusOP) to send out pictures and news (assuming there is sufficient cellphone coverage) from each.  If not, I will try blogging the event from the square.  If you'd be interested in me doing that, just put in a comment to this post.